Your choice of flexible Macquarie Rewards
To be eligible for the Macquarie Visa Platinum Card, you:
- are 18 years old or over
- are a permanent resident of Australia
- have a good credit rating
- must earn a minimum taxable income of $50,000 per annum.
- First steps
To complete the application, you will also need details of your:
- gross annual salary
- monthly expenses
- current employer (address and phone number)
- accountant (if self-employed/retired)
- Australian driver's licence number (if you have one).
Why choose Macquarie?
- Experience our service
- You can expect the highest standards of service that is informed, friendly, professional and reliable.
- Discover a better way to bank
- Access innovative financial solutions across our products to plan, build, manage and protect your wealth.
- Create more opportunities
- Our experts' knowledge, experience and skills create financial opportunities for you across local and global networks.
Macquarie Bank Limited ABN 46 008 583 542 AFSL & Australian Credit Licence 237502 (MBL). All applications are subject to Macquarie’s standard credit approval criteria.