Annual statements for the 2017/18 financial year are now available online.
- Cover page summarising the opening and closing balances for the period 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018
- Investment Summary detailing what happened during the period 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018
- Investment value as at 30 June 2018, listing all investments that made up the portfolio, their market value and the percentage of the portfolio
- Transactions information listing all transactions made and completed for the period 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018
- Asset allocation as at 30 June 2018, showing underlying investment allocation of main assets held.
- The information in the statements is provided by a number of different sources and includes long-term performance and indirect costs of the underlying investments.
- 2017/18 PAYG payment summaries for applicable pension clients were sent separately earlier this year.
- Deduction notices and personal contributions summaries have been mailed to all super clients who made a personal contribution during the 2017/18 financial year.
You can access statements online
You can access the online statement tool by selecting:
- Clients and accounts > client list > 'Statements' from the dropdown list, or
- Reporting > Client & Adviser > 'Download statements for an account'
You can generate PDF versions of client statements by selecting:
- Clients and accounts > statement hyperlink, or
- Reporting > search for client > client > statement hyperlink.