We've mailed the 2020 annual statements to your investment clients and copies are available online.
What do clients receive?
- Cover page summarising the opening and closing balances for the period 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020.
- Investment value as at 30 June 2020, detailing the list of all investments held in the account and their market value.
- Transactions information (both investments and cash) for the period 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020.
- Asset allocation as at 30 June 2020.
You can access copies of your clients’ statements online by selecting:
- Clients and accounts > client list > 'Statements' from the dropdown list, or
- Reporting > Client & Adviser > 'Download statements for an account'.
Opt out of hardcopy statements
Your clients can access copies of their annual and periodic statements at any time at online.macquarie.com.au. We've inserted a flyer to encourage clients to opt out of receiving hard copy statements.
Once they’ve logged in using their unique Macquarie ID and password the statements can be accessed by selecting Investment account from the menu on the left and clicking on Statements & Reports.