The 2020 annual statements for your investment clients are now available online.
What do clients receive?
- Cover page summarising the opening and closing balances for the period 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020.
- Investment value as at 30 June 2020, detailing the list of all investments held in the account and their market value.
- Transactions information (both investments and cash) for the period 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020.
- Asset allocation as at 30 June 2020.
You can access copies of your clients’ statements online by selecting:
- Clients and accounts > client list > 'Statements' from the dropdown list, or
- Reporting > Client & Adviser > 'Download statements for an account'.
Your clients can access copies of their annual and periodic statements at any time using the online client portal macquarie.com/personal.
Once they’ve logged in using their unique Macquarie ID and password the statements can be accessed by selecting Investment account from the menu on the left and clicking on Statements.