From today, the half yearly statements for the July to December 2019 period will gradually be made available online. We expect all statements to be available by the end of March.
What do clients receive?
- Cover page displaying opening and closing balances for the period 1 July 2019 to 31 December 2019.
- Investment summary detailing what happened during the period 1 July 2019 to 31 December 2019.
- Investment value as at 31 December 2019, listing all investments that made up the portfolio, their market value and the percentage of the portfolio.
- Transactions information listing all transactions made and completed for the period 1 July 2019 to 31 December 2019.
- Asset allocation as at 31 December 2019, showing underlying investment allocation of main assets held.
New Statement Notifications
Your clients will now receive an email notification when their statement is available online.
If we don’t have an email address recorded for your client, they’ll receive a letter advising them that their statement is available online.
You can access your client’s statements online
You can access the online statement tool by selecting:
- Clients and accounts > client list > Statements from the dropdown list, or
- Reporting > Client & Adviser > Download statements for an account.
You can generate PDF versions of client statements by selecting:
- Clients and accounts > statement hyperlink, or
- Reporting > search for client > select client > statement hyperlink.
If you have any questions, please see Adviser Help Centre.