We want to ensure you and your clients are ready for EOFY. Read more below for important information and what you may need to do to keep on track for EOFY.
EOFY processing cut-off dates
Our last day of processing for the 2020/21 financial year will be on Wednesday 30 June 2021. See our EOFY cut-offs here.
Important EOFY related tasks
There are certain EOFY tasks where you or your client may need to take action by a certain date and time. View a summary of these important tasks here.
Tips to avoid EOFY processing delays
- Check your client’s available cash
- Ensure sufficient cash is available in your clients’ pension accounts for pension payments to be made in June
- Submit paperwork as early as possible
- Check that paperwork is completed correctly before emailing it to us
- Make sure you’re using the most up-to-date version of our forms available online.
Read more about these tips here.
Are your client’s contact details up-to-date?
We may need to get in touch with your clients to provide important EOFY information relating to their account, or to notify them that their tax report or account statement is available. To ensure your clients receive these notifications quickly, please ensure your client’s email and mobile details are up-to-date.
If you’d like more information, please contact us.