We want to ensure the run towards 30 June is as smooth as possible for you and your clients. Below you’ll find some important information, so you can find exactly what you need to keep on top of your EOFY tasks.
What you need to know
- June processing cut off dates
Our last day of processing for the 2019/20 financial year will be on Tuesday 30 June 2020. See June cut-offs here
- Wrap tax elections are now open
If you have Wrap investment clients, you have until 7 July 2020 to make your tax elections online for 2019/20 tax reports. Tax reports will be available online and we’ll send an email to you and your clients once their tax report is available to view/download. Read more here
Important EOFY related tasks
There are certain tasks, such as Wrap tax elections or pension recalculations, where actions are required to be completed by a certain date and time. Find out what these tasks are and who they affect below. See our EOFY task table here
Keep track of requests online with Request Centre
Request Centre allows you to submit and manage requests in a faster, easier and more secure way. It’s ready for you and your staff to submit new requests so you can upload completed forms, receive immediate receipts, check the status of your requests and provide outstanding requirements all through one central location.
You can start using Request Centre now by logging into Adviser Online or if you’d like to know more about Request Centre, please see our Adviser Help Centre article or read the Request Centre User Guide.
Tips to avoid processing delays
- Check your client’s available cash
- Ensure sufficient cash is available in your clients’ pension accounts for pension payments to be made in June
- For super clients, check we can receive and process contributions correctly that are paid by funds transfer by checking your client’s direct deposit facility
- For investment clients, ensure correct cost base information is supplied where assets are being transferred in to ensure accounts are ready for tax reporting
- Submit paperwork as early as possible
- Wherever possible, use Request Centre and email to avoid any possible delays with postal delivery
- Check that paperwork is completed correctly before uploading it to Request Centre or emailing it to us
- Make sure you’re using the most up-to-date version of our forms available online.
If you’d like more information, please visit Adviser Help Centre and search EOFY or Wrap Tax.
Adviser Help Centre has hundreds of articles to help answer common questions regarding our products, platform and digital functions. You can find some of the most common EOFY questions answered here.
Finding the answers is quick and easy with the search function and will save you precious time. If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, please call us.