We want to ensure you and your clients are ready for EOFY. Read more below for important information and what you may need to do to keep on track for EOFY.
EOFY processing cut-off dates
Our last day of processing for the 2020/21 financial year will be on Wednesday 30 June 2021. See our EOFY cut-offs here.
Wrap tax elections are now open
If you have Wrap investment clients, you have until 6 July 2021 to make your tax elections online. Tax reports will be available online and we’ll notify you and your clients once their tax report is available to view/download.
Please note: there is no election capability for the Adviser Establishment Fee (non-deductible) and Dealer Service Fees are unallocated. Read more here
Important EOFY related tasks
There are certain EOFY tasks where you or your client may need to take action by a certain date and time. View a summary of these important tasks here.
Common questions asked at EOFY
Last year we answered the most commonly asked questions for EOFY. You can read the answers via Adviser Help Centre here.
EOFY training sessions in May to support you and your staff
If you’d like more information on upcoming EOFY tasks or want to learn more about how EOFY will impact your products and the platforms you use, we encourage you to join one of our zoom sessions.
View sessions and register here.
Tips to avoid EOFY processing delays
- Check your client’s available cash
- Ensure sufficient cash is available in your clients’ pension accounts for pension payments to be made in June
- For super clients, check we can receive and process contributions correctly that are paid by funds transfer by checking your client’s direct deposit facility
- For investment clients, ensure correct cost base information is supplied where assets are being transferred-in in-specie to ensure accounts are ready for tax reporting
- Submit paperwork as early as possible via Request Centre
- Check that paperwork is completed correctly before uploading it to Request Centre or emailing it to us
- Make sure you’re using the most up-to-date version of our forms available online
- Wherever possible, use Request Centre to avoid any possible delays that may arise using postal delivery.
Read more about these tips here.
Avoid delays by visiting Adviser Help Centre
EOFY is a busy time for our service team. To avoid delays for your business, we recommend visiting Adviser Help Centre first for any queries that may come up. Adviser Help Centre now has more than 840 articles, covering a range of topics we know you and your staff often need help with.
Keep track of requests online with Request Centre
Request Centre allows you to submit and manage requests in a faster, easier, and more secure way. It’s ready for you and your staff to submit new requests so you can upload completed forms, receive immediate receipts, check the status of your requests, and provide outstanding requirements all through one central location.
Are your client’s contact details up-to-date?
We may need to get in touch with your clients to provide important EOFY information relating to their account, or to notify them that their tax report or account statement is available. To ensure your clients receive these notifications quickly, please ensure your client’s email and mobile details are up-to-date. Your clients can easily update their email address online by logging into their account at macquarie.com.au.
If you’d like more information, please visit Adviser Help Centre and go to the ‘End of financial year’ category which contains many common EOFY questions and answers.