There have been many enhancements to key tools and apps you may use, as well as improvements to the overall design and user experience of our portal and platform.
You may have also noticed ongoing improvements to our online applications and the reporting and functions available in Adviser Online.
In addition to the above, here’s a quick look-back at some of the other key enhancements released in the past year.
Save time and manage your client's Direct Deposit Facility within Adviser Online.
You can now create, edit, and delete your client’s Direct Deposit Facility within Adviser Online without completing and sending a form. Simply go to your client’s wrap account details page and select ‘Manage’ next to the Direct Deposit contribution method, to access these new options.
New features for Request Centre to help you record and keep track of the requests you've submitted
We’ve made some improvements to the way you use Request Centre including:
- Print Receipt Functionality
- Progress Tracker
- ‘Create new request’ uplift
We've enhanced the 'manage payments' page on Adviser Online.
The recent changes include:
- New visual indicators - see what actions you need to take and what actions have been completed to finalise payments through the use of our new visual indicators.
- AIP status link - we've improved the visibility for the payment status and included a link which directs you back to AIP, conveniently landing on the next action that needs to be completed
- Payment list filtering - you can now filter the payment list by amount, and we've also added an 'All' status option, making it more intuitive for you to see a full list of pending and completed payments.
- Deleting payments - easily delete payments from the manage payments page. Select the delete icon and then confirm the deletion of the payment.
Watch and learn: new videos on Help Centre
We’ve created new training videos to help you use our online portal and understanding different functions. Some of the topics include:
- How do I open a Term Deposit account on behalf of my client?
- How do I use bulk transacting?
- How do I turn on Dollar Cost Averaging?
- How does my client register for Macquarie Online?
Do all your account opening in one place
You can now open a CMA, Accelerator, Term Deposit, Macquarie Online Trading and Wrap account all from the one place in Adviser Online. After you log in, simply select ‘Applications’, which is accessible from the side navigation, and you’ll be able to choose the product and start the online application.
An improved online experience for SuperOptions clients
As we work to provide a consistent online experience for all of our wrap and super clients, we’ve recently transferred all SuperOptions clients into Macquarie Wrap. These clients will now benefit from an improved online experience, and access to more portfolio reporting and digital tools than before.
Cash Management Accelerator account (Accelerator account) now available for investment wrap accounts
You now have the option to open an Accelerator account when opening your clients’ Wrap Investment account*. By doing this, clients can benefit from a higher* cash interest rate compared to their existing investment wrap cash hub interest rate.
Electronic signature using DocuSign® is now live – Learn more
We now accept most forms and applications via DocuSign®. Previously we required wet signatures and we’ve made it easier by accepting DocuSign® for you to operate your business digitally.
Automatic Income Redirection for investment wrap clients is live - Learn more
You can now elect to automatically redirect your clients’ income from their Investment Wrap cash account to their nominated bank account.