Here’s a few things that you should know about Macquarie Leasing car loans
How do I apply?
You can apply for a personal car loan or receive a tailored indicative quote online.
Alternatively, our experienced team will be happy to assist you throughout the entire process and help you determine the product and structure that best suits your needs. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
How long does it take to process my application?
Once all necessary documentation has being received, we can turn around an application in as little as 24 hours. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
How do I get information once my account is set up?
- All of your loan or lease information is available securely online at www.yourlease.com.au
- Alternatively you can call us on 1300 368 908 or refer to your introducer for more information.
- Please note YourLease is not available for Novated Lease contracts.
Can I get finance pre-approval if I haven't decided which car I want to buy?
Yes - we can pre-approve you for an amount so you can look for your next vehicle with the confidence of knowing you are already approved for the purchase. Contact us to discuss your individual needs.
What do I do if I want to upgrade my car?
Can you help source me a car?
Yes, through our car buying service we assist our customers by obtaining pricing for new and demo cars.
Can I have a balloon payment on my contract?
Macquarie Leasing is happy to discuss the option of a balloon. The balloon amount can be determined by the age of the car and the term you wish to finance over. There are some requirements for the setting of balloons and such requests are subject to Macquarie Leasing lending criteria.
What is the maximum term?
- Macquarie Leasing may consider a finance term up to a maximum of seven years for Consumer loans.
- Find out more about our finance options here.
Can I pay a deposit?
Yes, if you are using a Consumer Loan you are welcome to pay a deposit towards your new car.