When you first log in to Macquarie Business Online (MBO), you’ll be presented with your unique QR code.
Follow the steps to download and register Macquarie Authenticator:
- Open the camera on your phone or tablet device and hold it over the QR code on your screen.
- Click to open Macquarie Authenticator in Google Play or the App Store.
- Install the Macquarie Authenticator app.
- Open the app and allow 'Authenticator' to send you notifications (if prompted).
- Select and confirm a six-digit PIN.
- To add your Macquarie ID, select Add with Macquarie QR code.
- Select Scan Macquarie QR code.
- Allow Macquarie Authenticator access to your camera on your device.
- Hold your device over the QR code on your screen.
- Read and confirm the Important Information.
- To verify it’s you click Next.
- Enter the six-digit safe code sent via SMS.
- Click Done.
To protect your accounts, you won’t be able to proceed to MBO until you’ve successfully downloaded and registered the Macquarie Authenticator App.