To open a Macquarie Term Deposit account, you’ll need to complete an online application. We’ve designed this process to be as quick and easy as possible. Before you start your application, you’ll need to:
- be an Australian resident
- be at least 18 years old
- have a minimum investment of $5,000
- have a driver’s licence or passport
- provide the account details for us to direct debit to fund your Term Deposit. This account:
- must be the same name as your Term Deposit
- must be able to accept direct debits and credits
- must contain sufficient funds for the amount of your investment, and
- cannot be a Macquarie Cash Management Accelerator Account or third-party account.
- provide your current email address and mobile number.
Find your Macquarie ID
If you are an existing Macquarie customer, you can find your Macquarie ID via the Macquarie Mobile Banking app by selecting Menu and View and edit profile, or on Macquarie Online Banking by selecting your profile on the top right of the screen.
If you have forgotten your Macquarie ID, you can retrieve it by selecting Forgot log in details on the login screen. See Your Macquarie ID and password for more information on accessing your accounts.