You can consolidate or merge your home loan accounts by calling us to arrange a balance or limit transfer between your home loan accounts. You can call us on 1800 007 722 (+61 2 8245 4383) 8am to 7pm (Sydney time).
Before you call, it’s important to remember:
- We’re unable to transfer a limit from a principal and interest account to an interest only account without a top-up application being approved
- If you’d like to increase the interest only portion of your home loan, please contact us to discuss your options
- The end balances can’t exceed the facility limit
- End limits on each of your accounts must be above $20,000
- Changes to a fixed rate account will usually incur a break cost
- We can only transfer limits between accounts within the same facility
- After your request, your repayments may change:
- If you have a home loan account with a BSB starting with 182, if you are adjusting the limit of an account, your repayment amount will change
- If you have a home loan account with a BSB starting with 183, if you are adjusting the balance of an account, your repayment amount will change
- If your repayments change, your next repayment will be for the same amount and the one after that will be for the new amount/s.