You can find an overview of your accounts under the Account Breakdown feature on Macquarie Online Banking and Macquarie Mobile Banking.
On this page, you’ll find:
- Summary of your overall facility – your combined balance and limit, your security property or properties and your remaining loan term
- Information on each of your home loan accounts – the balance and limit, BSB, monthly repayment amount, loan purpose, the linked offset accounts, and if applicable your interest only and/or fixed rate expiry dates
- The balance on each of your offset accounts and cards linked to your account.
Here’s how you find it:
- Select your home loan account in the account list
- Select I want to
- Select View account breakdown in the menu drop-down and view your home loan account information.
Please refer to these Help Centre articles for information about your home loan and offset account statements:
Making changes to your home loan
If you’re looking to complete any of the below changes, please call us on 1800 007 722 (+61 2 8245 4383), 8.30am to 5pm (Sydney time) Monday to Friday:
- Add or close loan accounts
- Substitute a security
- Switch to an offset home loan or a basic home loan
- Change your loan purpose e.g. switch to owner occupied
- Convert to a fixed or variable interest rate
- Convert to principal and interest repayments or interest only repayments.
Please note, the above changes are subject to review and approval.