We recommend seeking financial advice if Macquarie Consolidator II or Manager II interests you. A financial adviser can assist you in making the switch via our online portal and can provide advice in selecting appropriate new investment options.
- You can’t convert an existing Term Allocated Pension (TAP) account to Macquarie Consolidator II or Manager II as the TAP product type isn’t available.
- Because the Macquarie Consolidator II – Engage has a limited investment menu compared to Macquarie Consolidator II – Elevate (see changes below), you may need to sell your investments and consider other factors, such as tax implications.
- If you convert your current account to the new Consolidator II or Manager II product, you’ll retain the same account number and account history.
- As all account details are retained, any linked insurance will automatically carry over to your new Consolidator II or Manager II product.
- The BPAY® biller codes for each of the Wrap products won’t change. You can find the list of BPAY billers codes in the Wrap product offer documents. You can find all of our Wrap offer documents here.
- The Unique Superannuation Identifier (USI) won’t change for Consolidator II but will change for Manager II (see below).
You can also contact our team to learn more about how you can move to this investment option. You can call us on 1800 025 063 8am to 7pm (Sydney time) Monday to Friday.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518