We provide the ATO with certain income information that is reportable in the Annual Investment Income Report, and they may be pre-filled into your income tax return (this information may include data from accounts you closed during the financial year).
In line with advice from the ATO, you shouldn’t rely solely on pre-filled information when preparing your income tax return. Pre-filled information may not appear or be incomplete due to the following:
- Timing: Your information may not yet have been supplied to the ATO or have been processed by them
- Data-matching: The ATO only pre-fill information where it meets certain data-matching thresholds. Where these thresholds are not met, information will not be pre-filled
- Validation: Information must meet certain ATO validation criteria to be pre-filled.
You can access tax reports for your accounts securely via Macquarie Online Banking 24/7.
To view and download your interest report:
- Log into Macquarie Online Banking
- Hover over your account
- Select I want to
- Select View account reports in the menu drop-down
- Click on Financial Year Interest Report
- Click Generate report
- Once the report has finished downloading, access it from your browser status bar. You can then save or print the report.
Financial Year Interest Reports are available for the following accounts:
- Macquarie Transaction Account
- Macquarie Savings Account
- Macquarie Business Savings Account
- Macquarie Cash Management Account (including accounts linked to Investment Manager)
- Macquarie Consolidator Cash Account
- Macquarie Vision Cash Account