You can select which accounts, transaction types and channels you'd like to receive notifications for, and also set a minimum dollar value.
To customise browser notifications in Macquarie Online Banking:
- Click on the menu icon in top left-hand corner to display the side menu
- Select the settings icon
- Select Notifications settings
- To enable/disable notifications for the specific account, toggle on or off Allow notifications
- You can also customise your notification types for a specific account by clicking Manage on that account and toggling on or off Allow notifications for each of the Notification types to receive or stop receiving all notifications for that type and account
- Alternatively, you can select Manage on a notification type which is turned on and specify which channels you no longer want to receive notifications on by toggling off the corresponding channel
- To set the amount threshold for specific notifications, enter amount under Just notify me when over a specific amount. Tap Apply amount to all accounts to set same threshold for all the accounts.
You can also opt in to receive push notifications on your mobile device. If you'd like to receive notifications only on your mobile device, you'll need to block the browser notifications. Please follow the steps above to disable your browser notifications.
Tip: you can update your notification preferences online either via Macquarie Online Banking or the Macquarie Mobile Banking app.