You can select which accounts, transaction types and channels you'd like to receive notifications for, and also set a minimum dollar value.
To customise device notifications in Macquarie Mobile Banking app:
- Select the menu icon in the icon bar from the bottom right corner
- Select Settings
- Select Notification settings
- If you’ve blocked the request for notifications in your device, select Manage in settings app on the 'Enable device notifications' banner and toggle Allow notifications to turn on push notifications on your device
- To enable/disable notifications for the specific account, select the account and toggle on or off Allow notifications
- You can also customise your notification types for a specific account by clicking on it and toggling on or off to receive or stop receiving all notifications for that type and account
- Alternatively, you can specify which channels you no longer want to receive notifications on by toggling off the corresponding channel
- To set the amount threshold for specific notifications, tap the pencil icon, enter amount and tap Apply or Apply to all accounts.
You can also opt in to receive browser notifications on your computer. If you’d like to receive notifications only on your browser, you’ll need to block the mobile banking notifications. Please follow the steps above to disable your mobile banking push notifications.
Tip: You can update your notification preferences online either via Macquarie Online Banking or the Macquarie Mobile Banking app.