If you don’t recognise a device that’s accessing your accounts, you can deactivate that device. Next time you want to access the app from that device, you’ll need to re-enter your Macquarie ID and password.
You may want to deactivate a device when you upgrade your mobile device, or if you’ve lost your device or had it stolen (see below for how to notify us if this happens).
You can deactivate any mobile devices that have the Macquarie apps installed by following these steps.
In Macquarie Online Banking:
- Hover over the Settings icon on the side menu then click on Security Settings
- Scroll down to Connected Devices
- Click Manage
- Find the device you wish to deactivate Macquarie Authenticator from and click Deactivate app
- We’ll send an actionable push notification to your registered device to verify yourself
- Select Approve.
In the Macquarie Mobile Banking app:
- Select the menu icon
- Select Security
- Other Options
- Select Connected devices and select Manage on the device of your choice
- Deactivate the app you want to disconnect from the selected device
- Complete the two-step authentication
- If you have multiple Macquarie apps installed on the device, you can choose to deactivate them individually or by selecting Deactivate all.