You can create a PayID using the Macquarie Mobile Banking app or through Macquarie Online Banking.
Before you start, there are a few things you need to have done or your request could be denied:
- make sure your PayID (your mobile number) is not registered at another bank
- you hold an eligible Macquarie account that can be linked to your PayID such as:
- Macquarie Transaction or Offset Account
- Macquarie Saving Account
- Macquarie Business Savings Account
- we completed verifying your identity
- if you have a joint account, one or more PayIDs can be registered to an account, provided each PayID is unique and not already in use.
You request may be denied if you don’t meet requirements or:
- we’re not satisfied that you own or are authorised to use the PayID
- we reasonably suspect that the PayID is or has been or will be used for a fraudulent purpose; or
- we’re required to do so by law or the operator of the NPP.