You can switch between paper and online statements from Macquarie Online Banking. You can update your preferences anytime.
To switch from paper to online statements:
- Hover over your account in the account list
- Select I want to
- Select View account statements & reports in the menu drop-down
- Select Statement preferences on the right-hand side
- Select Online from the list of methods to receive your statements
- Enter an email address where you want an email notification to be sent
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions
- Select Update statement preference.
To get paper statements mailed to you:
Follow the same steps and select ‘printed’ from the statement preferences.
Please note paper statements are not available for all accounts.
For Wrap Investment accounts
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Wrap account number and the instruction, “I/We wish to opt-out of receiving hard copy statements.”
For Wrap Investment account holders, if the operating instructions on your account are all of us to sign, please include each account holder in the email instruction.