To register a new adviser, they’ll need to complete a Macquarie adviser registration form. You can download this form from Adviser Tools by searching for Adviser registration and then selecting the applicable registration form.
Please note that the new adviser’s dealer must be registered with us. If their dealer isn’t registered with us, you can sign them up. For more information see Register as a dealer or adviser.
To complete the form and register a new adviser you must:
- Download and print the form
- The intended adviser will need to sign the form. We’ll also require an Authorised Representative Certificate, or a Letter of Authority (a letter from the Dealer Group with a company letterhead signed by a responsible officer or director stating the Adviser is a representative of the Dealer group) to be completed and submitted.
- Return the completed form to email@example.com
- Provided the documents are sufficient, we’ll process and provide the newly registered adviser with their new Adviser and access codes
- The new adviser can use this notification to register and create a new password online.
You can also use the Macquarie adviser registration form to gain access to another adviser’s clients or a corporate adviser code. You or a new adviser can do this by completing the applicable section on the form.
Important information – Registering as a dealer or adviser
If you’re registering as a dealer or adviser to use our products and services, we generally require your AFSL to have certain licence conditions that enable you to advise and or deal in the products your clients are seeking to link the AFSL holder to. If your licence conditions change throughout the year and you become ineligible to advise deal in our products, we may stop your access to client accounts and take other actions depending on individual circumstances.