Credit card limit increase
We appreciate this is a very difficult time for the many Australians impacted by coronavirus (COVID-19). In light of the current level of financial uncertainty many borrowers are facing, we are temporarily pausing credit limit increase applications.
Credit card limit decrease
You can decrease your credit limit at any time by following the below steps:
On Macquarie Online Banking:
- Hover over your credit card account
- Select I want to
- Select View account details in the menu drop-down
- Select Decrease limit. This appears on the right of the screen next to Account summary.
On the Macquarie Mobile Banking app:
- Click on your credit card account from the account list
- Select the I want to button
- Select View account details in the menu
- Scroll down then select Credit limit decrease.
To find the minimum credit limit for a credit card please check the key facts sheet at the time of your application.
Choosing between the Macquarie Rewards program and the Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards program does not affect the minimum credit limit of a credit card.