You’ll receive an email notification from us if there are three failed consecutive login attempts on your Macquarie Online Banking, or your Macquarie Mobile banking app when initially registering your Macquarie ID.
We’ll let you know the time and date of these login attempts. If you’ve selected the Enhanced or Ultimate security level, you can see the location of the last failed login attempt.
You should check your transactions for fraudulent activity and make sure you have strong password.
How to check your login history
You can view a login history of both your Macquarie Online Banking and Macquarie Mobile Banking app login activities in the Security section.
You can view the following login activity details:
- The time and date of each login
- If you’re in Ultimate security mode, you can see the location of where each login activity has taken place.
How to find the login history on Macquarie Online Banking:
- Log in to Macquarie Online Banking
- Click on your name in top right corner
- Click on My Security
- Select View login history.
How to find the login history on the Macquarie Mobile Banking app:
- Log in to the Macquarie Mobile Banking app
- Select the menu icon in the icon bar from the bottom right corner
- Select Security
- Select View login history