You can view the company or merchant name for each transaction in the transaction lists of your accounts in Macquarie Online Banking and the Macquarie Mobile Banking app.
If you don’t recognise the name, it could be because some stores may use their legal company name or the name of their group company, which may be different from the name of the store.
To help check if the entity in your transaction list is correct, you can:
- Contact the company to verify the trading name
- Check on the receipt provided at the time of sale to verify the name
- Search on the internet to find further information about the merchant and verify the legal or company name
- Viewing the location of the transaction to see if you recognise it
- Check with your joint card holder (if you have one) to see if it was them
If you are suspicious or concerned about a transaction on your account, please contact us immediately on 133 174 (+61 2 8245 4470), 24/7.