Before you apply for a home loan, make sure you have everything you need handy:
- Current email address and mobile phone number so you can safely use your account online and in Macquarie Mobile Banking
- Identity documents – some documents may need to be certified
- Proof of income, including payslips or statements
- Existing home loan statements and contract if applicable
- Details of any debts you currently hold, including balances, limits and monthly repayments
- Access to your transaction history or statements – this will help you determine your monthly living expenses such as groceries, utilities and insurances.
Haven’t found a property yet?
You don’t need to have a property in mind to apply for a loan pre-approval. You can apply for a loan pre-approval. When completing your application, we’ll ask you to give us a postcode of an area you are looking to purchase in, instead of an address.