Effective 21 July 2022, we’re no longer accepting applications for Qantas Frequent Flyer Home Loans and Macquarie Credit Cards with Qantas Rewards. This includes applications to switch your existing home loan or credit card to earn Qantas points. The information contained on this page is relevant only for existing customers with a Qantas Frequent Flyer Home Loan or Macquarie Credit Card with Qantas Rewards.
If you have a home loan that earns Qantas Points, you may earn the following points:
- Settlement: 10,000 Qantas Points for every $100,000 drawn at settlement and calculated to the nearest point
- Monthly: 1,000 Qantas Points every month for the life of the loan
- Anniversary: 25,000 Qantas Points on your third and fifth anniversary of your loan from your settlement date.
Please note the above points are subject to:
- To receive your monthly and anniversary points, the balance of your loan at the end of the month needs to be at least $150,000 net of any funds in your offset accounts. For example, if your loan balance is $150,000 and your total offset account balance is $10,000 you won’t receive any monthly or anniversary points.
- Your loan being up to date and not in arrears for that month.
If the BSB for your loan account starts with 183 and you’re currently in the construction phase of your loan, you’ll start earning Qantas Points when you finish construction.
Why haven’t I received my Qantas Points yet?
If you haven't received your settlement, monthly or anniversary Qantas Points yet, please check that you've met the below criteria in order to receive your Qantas Points:
1. Your loan product is a Qantas Flyer Home Loan or you have the flyer feature on your home loan. To check your loan product, please follow the below steps:
a. Log into your online banking and click on your home loan account
b. Under the Details tab, check to see if it says Flyer under the product name (this will indicate if you’re eligable for Qantas points).
2. The Qantas Frequent Flyer details we have are correct. Please note if you’ve updated your Qantas details with us over the phone, it’ll take 6-8 weeks for your backdated points to be credited into your account.
3. The balance of your loan (less any funds in the offset account) at the last business day of the month is at least $150,000.
4. You haven’t fallen into arrears with your payments for that month.
If you’ve just settled your home loan, you’ll start to receive your ongoing Qantas Points two months from settlement. For example, if you settled your home loan in April, you’ll be credited with your initial settlement points in May, and then your monthly points in June onwards.
If you satisfy the above criteria and still haven’t received points, or if you have further questions about your points, please call 1800 007 722.