Your Macquarie Black Card/Macquarie Platinum Credit Card travel insurance covers you if you’re planning to travel overseas and you’ll receive:
- Overseas Travel Insurance for you, your spouse and any dependent children
- Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance to cover meals or clothing depending on delay
- Extended Warranty Insurance on your purchases. Limitations and exclusions apply.
How to make a travel insurance claim
You can make a credit card travel insurance claim in one of two ways through the Master Policy, which is underwritten by the insurer Chubb Insurance Australia Limited:
- Overseas Emergency - Call Chubb Assist on +61 2 8907 5666
- Non-emergency – Make a claim online via the Chubb Claim Centre where you’ll need to provide:
- Policy number
- 01PN529935 (Macquarie Black Credit Card)
- 01PN529928 (Macquarie Platinum Credit Card)
- Email address
- Supporting documents
- Intended payee information.