If you have a Macquarie Transaction or Savings account, you can purchase an eGift card in Macquarie Online Banking or in the Macquarie Mobile Banking app.
In Macquarie Online Banking:
- Select the Marketplace icon from the side menu; or first click on the menu icon in top left-hand corner to display the side menu
- Choose your eGift card and click Select
- Review the purchase details. You can change accounts by selecting Change
- Select Purchase to complete the payment
In the Macquarie Mobile Banking app:
- Select the $ icon on the front screen
- Select the Marketplace.
- Choose your eGift card
- Review the purchase details. You can select which account you’d like to use
- Select Purchase to review the purchase details
- Select Confirm to redeem your eGift card.
You’ll receive email confirmation of your eGift card purchase with a copy of your eGift card, which can be used immediately instore and online.
Please keep this email confirmation so you can still use your eGift card if you decide to close your account or don’t have access to mobile or internet banking. We’re unable to re-send this email confirmation to you.