You can make a payment to a new PayID via Macquarie Online Banking and the Macquarie Mobile Banking app.
To make a payment from the Macquarie Mobile Banking app:
- Select the icon on the front screen
- Select Make a payment
- Select Pay new and select the PayID tab
- Enter PayID or select from address book and confirm details
- Choose whether you’d like to save the PayID to your payee and biller list
- Select Continue
- Enter the amount and add an optional description (including emojis) for the payee, then select Next
- Select the edit icon to change the account from which the payment should come
- Check all details are correct. Select Pay, then Confirm.
To make a payment from Macquarie Online Banking:
- Select the icon from the side menu; or first click on the icon in top left-hand corner to display the side menu
- Select the account the payment should come from
- Select New payee and select PayID in the dropdown
- Enter PayID (i.e. mobile phone number) and press tab (or click outside the field) to verify
- Confirm the PayID details
- Choose whether you’d like to save the payee to your Account or Biller list. Select Save PayID or Use PayID
- Enter the amount and an optional description (including emojis) for the payee
- Include payment details like notes, attachments and categorisation. These are optional and won’t be visible to the payee
- Select Review payment
- Check all details are correct and select Confirm transfer.