It’s important for us to check and obtain this information from you to keep your account up to date.
If we’ve contacted you about updating the details for your Trust (not regulated in Australia), you’ll need to complete the Macquarie Unregulated Australian Trusts and Foreign Trusts identification form. You can also find the form here.
You'll need to provide the following information:
- The full name of your trust
- The full business name (if any) of the trustee in respect of your trust
- The type of trust (eg family trust, testamentary trust, charitable fund, discretionary trust, etc)
- Country of formation for your trust
- The full name/s of all beneficiaries and/or class of beneficiaries (as applicable) for your trust.
You’ll also need to send us an email including a completed copy of the Macquarie Individual and Sole Traders identification form.
Your email should also outline:
- If applicable, the full name/s, residential address/es and date/s of birth for the beneficial owners of your company
- Business activity of your trust (if applicable)
- Purpose of your trust's relationship /investment
- Full name of the settlor of the trust, unless:
- the material asset contribution to the trust by the settlor at the time the trust is established-is less than $10,000; or
- the settlor is deceased
- If applicable, the full name/s, residential address/es and date/s of birth for the trustees of your trust and a completed copy of the following form
- Macquarie Individual and Sole Traders identification form if the trustee is an individual
- Macquarie Australian Companies identification form if the trustee is corporate (Australian regulated company)
- Macquarie Foreign Companies identification form if the trustee is corporate (Foreign regulated company).
You’ll also need to send an original wet ink certified copy of your trust deed via post to us. You can send this to the below address:
|Postal address||Macquarie Bank Limited|
GPO Box 4023
Sydney NSW 2001
Beneficial owners for trusts are individuals who (either directly or indirectly) control the Trust such as directors of corporate trustees, appointers, or protectors.
Where to send this information
Please send your responses, quoting the reference number, and any other additional documents listed above to:
|Postal address*||Macquarie Bank Limited|
GPO Box 4023
Sydney NSW 2001
|Contact Number||1800 086 626 (+61 2 8245 3015)|
*Please ensure when you post your copy of your photo ID and other requirement documents, it is the original wet ink certified copy.
We need to receive your answers to your entity specific questions within seven days.
If you’d like to discuss this further, please call us on the contact number above, 9am to 5pm (Sydney time) Monday to Friday.