Your access to, and use of, our online banking services, either the “Macquarie Active Banking” or “Macquarie Business Online” platforms, is governed by these terms and conditions (“T&C’s”). These platforms are defined collectively in these T&C’s as “Electronic Banking”.
At times some services and platform functionality may only be available in Active Banking, and/or Macquarie Business Online. These T and Cs govern your use of both platforms, and you are afforded the same rights and protections.
With Electronic Banking, you and any Authorised User appointed by you can:
- view the balance and transaction history of eligible Accounts;
- view permission (depending on the version release of Electronic Banking,
- add or change the permissions of Authorised Users via the relevant form which is available on Active Banking
- transact on your Accounts; and
- use various tools for your business banking needs.
Please read this document carefully before you access Electronic Banking. The first use of Electronic Banking by an Authorised User will indicate your organisation’s agreement to these T&C’s, which operate together with the relevant Account Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency, the Account Terms and Conditions prevail over these T&C’s.
For more information about the functionality and options available on Electronic Banking, please visit our Help Centre.
These T and Cs are current as of 15 April 2021.
You authorise Macquarie to collect, use and disclose your personal information, including for the purpose of preventing or investigating actual or suspected fraud or other misconduct.
For example, we may use a third party service provider to determine whether your mobile number has been ported or your SIM swapped, and for this purpose you authorise:
- Macquarie to share your mobile number with that third party;
- that third party to share your mobile number with your telecommunications service provider; and
- your telecommunications service provider to disclose mobile porting/SIM swap information to that third party and to Macquarie.