13. I will follow all procedures, policies and guidelines provided by Macquarie and will not claim to have an authority which I do not have.
14. I will submit applications truthfully, accurately and in accordance with Macquarie’s processes and requirements.
15. I will not submit applications on behalf of others who do not hold a Macquarie accreditation.
16. I will treat Macquarie's staff with courtesy and respect.
17. I will not submit any information that I know or suspect to be incomplete, false, or misleading to Macquarie.
18. I will keep proper records of my processes and practices in accordance with the law and will provide my customer files, information, and data to Macquarie if requested.
19. I will immediately tell Macquarie if I discover any information which would adversely impact Macquarie’s decision to lend to one of my customers.
20. I will immediately tell Macquarie if I discover any fraud, error or breach of law or become aware of a regulatory investigation, litigation or anything which may negatively impact Macquarie, including any change in customer circumstances or any customer complaint about me or Macquarie. I will co-operate with Macquarie in relation to its investigation of any such matter.
21. I will not use Macquarie’s name or logo unless I have consent in writing from Macquarie.
22. I will stop submitting applications to Macquarie if my accreditation is terminated.