Your client can hold either a Wrap or standalone Term Deposit.To amend the maturity details of retail term deposits, follow the below steps:
If your client holds a Wrap Term Deposit, you can amend the maturity instructions by following the below steps:
- If you close the Account prior to maturity, we’ll apply an interest adjustment
- You must provide us with 31 days’ notice to close your Account prior to Maturity, except in cases of hardship.
- Log into Adviser Online
- Select Clients from the main navigation
- Select Wrap account administration from the sub-navigation
- Select Maintain an/a investment/superannuation/pension account
- Choose your client’s account and proceed
- Select Enter or maintain term deposit maturity election.
Please note: For rollovers, the elected maturity instructions will continue to apply unless modified online (by 9pm Sydney time one business day before the maturity date).
There are no changes to the term deposit options as part of the launch of Evolution and the Consolidator II and Manager II products. There are no differences between the term deposit options offered between the Consolidator II – Engage and the Consolidator II – Elevate Investment Menus.
Term deposits are available from:
- Macquarie Bank
- National Australia Bank.
Your clients will be able to view their statement once it’s made available to them. This depends on the statement cycles which differs based on the product.Cash Management Accounts
By default, your clients will receive their cash statements in half-yearly cycles. They can change this though if they want statements more frequently. The options for statement deliveries are:
- Half Yearly: January-June; July-December
- Quarterly: January-March; April-June; July-September; October-December
Statements are available online the day after the last day in the statement cycle. This includes weekends. Statements are also available online for up to ten years. Your client can elect to receive hard copies of their statements via the post. For more detail see Do clients receive tax statements and statements via mail?Term Deposits
Your clients will receive their half yearly term deposit statements by mail. These are sent out every 6 months at the end of June and December.
Your clients will receive an annual statement and quarterly reports for their investment accounts.
Superannuation and Pension Accounts
Your clients can view their half yearly report and annual statement for their super and pension accounts online.
As an adviser you can view and download your client’s statements through Adviser Online. However, you won’t be able to change their statement preferences.