The Macquarie Wrap Consolidator II series has two investment menus as shown below. You can also access performance reporting and asset allocation here.
Macquarie Consolidator II - Engage:
- Is a cost-efficient solution with a limited menu of products
- Designed to suit clients with less complex investment needs
- No asset-based administration fees and no transaction fees
- A flat annual accounting keeping fee
- The choice of 6 index and active Macquarie Investment Management SMAs, as well as term deposit and insurance options
- Minimum investment of $10,000 and a minimum cash holding of $500.
Macquarie Consolidator II - Elevate:
- Offers tiered, portfolio-based pricing with fee aggregation
- Designed for clients with evolving complexity and diversification needs
- A fee aggregation for family groups
- The ability to create family groups of up to eight accounts
- No transaction fees when purchasing or selling managed investments, Australian securities, and term deposits
- Access to over 160 SMA models from over 45 investment managers
- Access to over 600 managed funds
- Access to Australian listed securities, international listed securities^, domestic fixed income^, term deposits, and insurance options
- Minimum investment of $10,000 and a minimum cash holding of $1,000.
The series will include Macquarie Investment Consolidator II, Macquarie Super Consolidator II and Macquarie Pension Consolidator II.
^ International listed securities and domestic fixed income are only available for clients in Macquarie Investment Consolidator II - Elevate.
|Macquarie Investment Consolidator II IDPS Guide
|Macquarie Wrap Cash Account – Product Information Statement
|Macquarie Super and Pension Consolidator II PDS
|Macquarie Super and Pension - Technical Information Booklet
|Macquarie Wrap product disclosure documents||View all|
|Macquarie Super and Pension Consolidator II product update||Download PDF|
|Super Investment Menu
|IDPS Investment Menu||Download Excel|