Benefits of submitting Cash (CMA) applications online
During this time, you may be facing challenges with paper applications or print, sign and email applications and we’re taking this opportunity to remind you of our online application solution for the Macquarie CMA.
Some benefits include:
- less chance of errors with our built in field validations
- complete applications faster by saving your defaults
- no paper application required when using the online application tool
- quicker ID verifications as AML is completed online so there’s no need for FSC forms or certified IDs if successful
- fast end-to-end processing (normally within 24 hours).
For more information on how to submit an online application, please search ‘online applications’ on Adviser Help Centre.
Do we have your clients’ email address?
Now, more than ever, it’s important to ensure we can get in touch with you and your clients if needed.
Although our contact centre lines are open, we, like many companies, are experiencing increased calls. Because of this, email is the quickest way to pass on information. Noting, we’ll never ask for you or your clients to confirm log in credentials via email.
We strongly recommend all your clients have an email on file with us.
It’s easy to update or add an email. Just ask your clients to log in to their account via macquarie.com.au and update their contact details online.
Did you notice your new Adviser public website?
We’ve recently redesigned our public website to provide a better online experience for our clients and partners. Get information about our products and services, as well as tools and resources to help you manage your business.
Check out the new ‘Insights’ page to keep up-to-date with all recent product and platform news.