Opening a wrap account has never been easier – or faster.
More than 55% of Macquarie Wrap accounts are now opened using our online applications tool.
The 5 favourite things for advisers using the tool are:
- The Print, Sign and Upload feature – just follow your nose with this intuitive feature
- Client authorisation – we know not all clients are at the same level with using online services. If an email authorisation isn’t preferred, try this option instead
- Submit SuperStream rollovers – enter the external Fund’s details and we’ll arrange the sell-down and transfer of assets to the new Macquarie account quickly
- Prepopulate and validated fields – means less work, less errors and less follow-ups
- The speed – you can open an account in minutes
The authorisation choice is yours
- Online authorisation – this means the client will be sent an email to view and electronically authorise the account to be opened.
- Client authorisation – this will allow your client to sign to the key elements of the account application and authorise you to complete the application on their behalf.
Whichever authorisation option you choose, you can track which clients have authorised their applications, as well as re-submit applications through the Wrap Online Application tool. Plus, you also have access to a PDF copy of applications submitted in the last 90 days.
As soon as an account is opened you can see it online and make deposits and contributions.
Which accounts can be opened using this tool?
|Series||Product||Online application available|
||IDPS, Super, Pension
||IDPS, Super, Pension
||Not currently available, but we are working on it.
You can also use the Wrap Online Application tool for super to pension switches.
Enhanced features for Wrap Online Applications tool
We've implemented further enhancements to our Wrap Online Applications tool which will dynamically prompt you to provide additional information by providing you the necessary forms when completing an application. This will make setting up new accounts much easier as it will reduce the need to revisit the account to provide missing information.
You can now complete additional tasks like account grouping, establish direct debits, and provide non-lapsing death benefit nominations as part of the Online Application. The relevant forms will be made available for you to complete and submit with the Online Application.
Get in touch with us if you’d like more information on using the Wrap Online Applications tool.