With cash at the centre of your clients’ financial universe, your cash hub of choice can really make a difference in your business efficiencies and your client relationships.
That’s why we’ve created this checklist for you to quickly compare your current cash solutions to ensure you’re getting the very best for you, your business and your clients.
- Visibility – you, your client and any relevant third parties such as their accountant, should have access to view the cash hub online.
- Online payments – both you and your clients should have online payments available to ensure you don’t miss out on any investment opportunities.
- No account-keeping fees – never pay for the account-keeping of a smarter cash solution.
- Government guarantee – have the comfort of up to $250 000* guaranteed by the Australian Government.
- Purpose built for advisers – you and your team will likely be the ones accessing and transacting on the cash hub and so a product with your needs in mind will make all the difference to your business efficiencies.
- Investment integration – link term deposits and online trading solutions for easy cash transfers and reporting.
- Business integration – compatibility for you and other third parties such as accountants to integrate data feeds with in-house financial planning software removing manual data entries.
- SMSF ready – access to SuperStream messaging, audit reports and 10 years of statements to simplify SMSF accounting.
- Flexible authority levels – clients value trust and transparency however they also want their financial specialists to take care of things. Having a choice of authority levels including view only, tax and fee payment or full transact, allows a balance between trust and service.
- Bulk transacting – whether it be for fees, tax payments or corporate actions, make payments across multiple accounts at once.
- Online account opening – opening an account should be simple but should also meet your clients’ needs and expectations. By having the choice between full online account opening with email authorisation and a print, sign and upload you can tailor the process to each client.