Check your client’s available cash
- Before submitting withdrawal or rollover requests, check the available cash for your clients to avoid any processing delays.
Ensure sufficient cash is available in your clients’ pension accounts
- This is to make sure pension payments can be made in June to satisfy any minimum pension requirements for the 2020/21 financial year.
Check your super clients direct deposit facility
- Please make sure we can receive and process contributions correctly that are paid by funds transfer by checking your client’s direct deposit facility. If your client intends to make a contribution via EFT to a super account, it’s important the direct deposit facility is set up with the correct contribution type. You can change the contribution type by calling us.
Ensure your investment clients’ accounts are ready for tax reporting
- Please check correct cost base information is supplied where assets are being transferred in via in-specie transfer, to ensure accounts are ready for tax reporting. Incorrect or incomplete cost base information can impact the accuracy of reporting. Check you can supply all relevant cost base information to provide this for assets transferred into wrap accounts.
Submit paperwork as early as possible
- If you’re able to submit paperwork before the provided cut-off dates, there’ll be a greater chance that we can work with you to resolve any unexpected issues before the final cut-off dates.
Wherever possible, use Request Centre
- Alternatively, please use email to avoid any possible delays with postal delivery.
Check that paperwork is completed correctly before uploading it to Request Centre or emailing it to us
- Ensure that all forms and documents are fully completed and signed by the correct signatories to reduce the risk of any delays in processing.
Make sure you’re using the most up-to-date version of our forms available online