A book of 30 cheques is available on the following accounts:
- Macquarie Cash Management Account (including accounts linked to Investment Manager)
- Macquarie Consolidator Cash Account
- Macquarie Wrap Cash Account.
If you’d like to order a cheque book, call us on 1800 806 310, 8am to 7pm (Sydney time) Monday to Friday, and we’ll mail it to you.
Cheque books are not available for other accounts.
Ordering a Bank Cheque
Bank cheques are available for most Macquarie Transaction, Offset and Savings accounts. To arrange a bank cheque, call us at any time on 133 174 (+61 2 8245 4470) or visit a Macquarie branch.
When are bank cheques available for collection?
Bank cheque requests for accounts other than home loans lodged by;
- 9am on a Business Day are available for collection after 11:30am the same day and
- 12 noon on a Business Day are available for collection after 2:30pm the same day
Bank cheque requests for Home Loans with a BSB starting with 182 lodged by;
- 3pm on a Business Day are available for collection 2 hours after form submission on the same Business Day
Please note, bank cheques are not available for Home Loans with a BSB starting with 183.
You can collect a cheque by visiting one of our branch locations listed below. These branches are open 8am – 5pm local time, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- Brisbane: Level 8, 825 Ann Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD
- Sydney: 1 Shelley Street, Sydney, NSW
- Melbourne: Level 32, 80 Collins Street South Tower, Melbourne VIC.
If you have a Macquarie Cash Management Account (including accounts linked to Investment Manager), Macquarie Consolidator Cash Account or Macquarie Vision Cash Account you can order bank cheques by completing a Macquarie Withdrawal form.
- Business Day means any day on which banks in Sydney and Melbourne are able to effect settlement through Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA).
- Non-Business Day means any other day that is not classified as a Business Day including Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays in Sydney or Melbourne.